Manoir de la guilde Vae Victis - server international Harshland Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Pretorian Ambassy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manoir de la guilde Vae Victis - server international Harshland Index du Forum -> Perfect World - Archives -> Cyclone - Server MY (Utopia) -> Ambassade - Embassy
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Miname
Ambassador

Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 4 Juin 2009 - 22:13    Sujet du message: Pretorian Ambassy Répondre en citant

Hi everyone !

I thought about putting some information of my guild that will get you closer. As you might know most of us are from Poland, yeah beautiful country, beautiful woman good food and bad salarys Sad. Somore we do have couple of great peoples from Slovenia who make us especially stronger in hearts ^^. lets go back to topic, my guild Officially fight against the red power - WARLORD's members in open area, and lately try to take advance in TW combat. I said lately becouse GUILD had fusion with a LEGION_PL to unite POWER. And in the matter of that situation there's a needs that must take some time to get to know better with each other.

I think that's all so far. If you want some information please contact these peoples:

Maslak - GM
Artahma
Areb
Kocicka
Miname
DAWIDPL

or any other from guild.

br, Miname Wink
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 4 Juin 2009 - 22:13    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Yasei
Dictateur Démocratique à la retraite

Bélier (21mar-19avr) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Jeu 4 Juin 2009 - 22:43    Sujet du message: Pretorian Ambassy Répondre en citant

Welcome here! :hi:
Thanks for these informations!

Later, i think i will add a post in our topic on your forum... Actually for now it is a little short (for exemple maybe i will add the "story" of our guild... lol)

MaouEtna

Koylee
Vae Victis

Cancer (21juin-23juil) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Juin 2009 - 00:51    Sujet du message: Pretorian Ambassy Répondre en citant

Welcome here Miname :hi:

I'm glad (and i can say every one of us here) that union between us is on. That's a very useful and friendly way to unite against all red ppl and overall WL (monkeys).
Cause our two guilds has always fight against those pker and those monkeys. Cause we often found help in your guild during PVP world fights. And overall I think we two have the same kind of playing "pleasure".

I talked and played with some of your guild (and Legion pl was also our friends in war as in heart) and I find its a very good idea to join sometimes for wars like TW also.

I put here for everyone a kind of guide I made in our forum to help or give an idea of what to do in TW to be as efficient as possible. Hope it will be helpful.

Leaders will take what they want or think is useful.

The goal here of our enemy is to break our crystal with catapults. Our goal is to not let them do it, first, then to break their crystal before they're done with our.

Here is so :

1. Form multi-class parties

2. Prepare ground defence parties, air defence parties and attack parties (if we want so).

3. Prepare defence towers : first of all at our base and then all along the main roads (A B C) when possible (if can, do prepare paralyse towers).

4. Prepare and send spies (ideal would be 3 spies for 3 roads) with main work :

- say which way (A B or C) enemy attacks come, how many catapults and eventually which WB (for those who know those Wb its easier to defend since we'll have better info on their personal defenses
- stay at the very precise place whatever comes. As long as you'll be seen by the enemy really fast, they will kill you (or not if they don't care at all). So the point is not to stay alive but only be a static pawn. A perfect chess pawn wich role isn't so exciting but one of the most useful ones.

5. Prepare base buffers (EP and/or WF) staying at our base in order to most of the time give buffs to who ever dies (there will be :s) and give coffee, tea or cigarettes when they have time (they won't i think but anyway it's time to dream a bit)

6. When spies will tell, defence teams will gather at the specified points of the road(s).

7. "Simple" defence operation :

Team ground defence :

- WB and WR stun et attack first of all the enemy WBs that pull catapults (without a WB "catapuller", a catapult is useless). teams without catapult is not useful too except to make us turn out of our goal, like freezing us or whatever)
- WF makes debuff and amplify damages and finally stun/block/paralyse
- DD give the best they can of powerful skills to get those WB down, then stun them, freeze them, slow them and when they can aoe on the target

Team flying defence :

- same as written above except that the target should often be EPs (healing/reviving and buffing their WB)
- also the targets are DD that want to slow down and/or kill our DD (most of the time), WF and EP.

Team attack :

- depends on the number of our WB
- First go break all towers along the road(s) to destroy them quickly.
- Destroy then enemy base towers

One by one, if defences goes fine, their WB will revive into their base and then they'll loose advance since our defence teams will approah more and more to their base. (if we're lucky :p). We'll be able then to begin real and massive attacks on theeir base. Our defences teams will transform into attack teams making kind of stuff they were doing. WR stun, WF debuff-amplify-stun, DD aoe .. etc....

Well, I think I forgot nothing so important. Everything depends on their tactic but it never changes a lot from what i just explained here. Anyway, sometimes life gives surprises...
Give your ideas if u have some and I'll also listen carefully to your advices and critics in order to make a better "TW guide"
Thx for reading onion8

TW map

Bielar, l'infâme

Dernière édition par Koylee le Ven 5 Juin 2009 - 02:52; édité 3 fois
Yasei
Dictateur Démocratique à la retraite

Bélier (21mar-19avr) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Juin 2009 - 02:04    Sujet du message: Pretorian Ambassy Répondre en citant

translate your strategy post, then i will copy to their forum :p

MaouEtna

Koylee
Vae Victis

Cancer (21juin-23juil) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Juin 2009 - 02:54    Sujet du message: Pretorian Ambassy Répondre en citant

Now done translated and sorry for the time. onion17
Bielar, l'infâme

Miname
Ambassador

Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juil 2009 - 20:52    Sujet du message: Pretorian Ambassy Répondre en citant

back with new set of infromations. As i meant before pretorians had fusion and lately some good players left guild in despair to better atract their play in TW. Our kos list have only one enemy who never get tired of us ^^. Other thing, we do plan from time to time an gv exploration so if u ar interested in it give as a call Wink

Sylfee

Sagittaire (22nov-21déc) 猪 Cochon

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juil 2009 - 13:44    Sujet du message: Pretorian Ambassy Répondre en citant

Hi Miname.

Cyclone must do his first GV with an experimented GV friend for learning how to play in GV. After first practice no problem for doing some with your guild.

May we will do our first GV trainning tomorrow.

If your guildmates need some help for fb, pk, gv, hh or quest, create a post here or pm players ingame.
Le paladin pacificateur est un être gentil et prévenant avec les autres mais peu être aussi un terrible instrument pour purifier les âmes impies qui veulent bouleverser l'équilibre des choses.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 01:29    Sujet du message: Pretorian Ambassy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Manoir de la guilde Vae Victis - server international Harshland Index du Forum -> Perfect World - Archives -> Cyclone - Server MY (Utopia) -> Ambassade - Embassy Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Pictures are from the game Disgaea and others forums. Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange